This bundle includes:
- Business Plan Template
- Buisness Planning Checklist
Creating an extensive business plan is unnecessary for most businesses to get started. However, creating a short business plan offers several benefits that more than outweigh the investment of time:
- The process of thinking and writing the plan provides clarity for the business.
- If capital is needed from outside sources, investors want to see a plan that demonstrates a solid understanding and vision for the business.
- The plan will help prioritize tasks that are most important.
- With growth, the plan offers a common understanding of the vision to new leaders.
A simple business plan for a start-up service company can be completed rather quickly. Keeping in mind who the intended audience is, write simply. The plan needs to be understandable, readable, and realistic.
This business plan template is organized into seven sub-plans or sections to be completed.
- Executive Summary
- Company Overview
- Business Description
- Market Analysis
- Operating Plan
- Marketing and Sales Plan
- Financial Plan
Using the Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat (SWOT) analysis framework, develop a checklist of the key activities that need to be performed when preparing a formal business plan.